My Blog List

Monday, February 7, 2011

New Life!




I have been away from blogging forever!!

I'm finally here because I just miss my best friend Ashley so much ;).



update of my life!!!




1. I am still working at a business hotel in Kagoshima!




2. I did not like working there and seriously looked new job for all over the world lol.




3. I got to spend time with my boyfriend and best friends at Disney over new year's and


was amazing! I felled in love with Disney again.




4. Started interested working outside of the hospitality/hotel, and applying to be a coordinator in international relations office in the city.




5. Put my resume up online for a career website and Google company in Japan/Singapore asked me for an phone interview!




3 comments:

  1. naoko! thanks for the update. i love you.

    video chat soon is DEFINITELY needed. i have mail to send you. send me your address on facebook.

    ahhhh. you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, i am talking to you right now. love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash♥
    I have to send you somestuff which Ryan was gonna sent for me.. since he forgot to do it, I will soon from here :).

    Ry♥
    nanananaaaaaaaaaaa ;)

    ReplyDelete