My Blog List

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

what kept me to work in guest services


Working in guest services is tough.

Guests can treat you whatever the way they like depending on how their day went or what they have behind.
Some people appriciate us so much for small thing we do but sometimes we have to deal with a few people who never be happy no matter how hard we try...

I decided to study hospitality business because I simply love helping other people to make them happy.
I was so fortunate to be surrounded by nice people, and they supported me to grow.

I saw real world after I started working and learned helping people is not always funnest thing to do....

Days I was not feeling like to go into work, I asked myself that I can be just sitting around and being sad or go work and make someone's day happy.


I could keep myself there because it was in Orlando where amazing weather and theme parks are! Also the resort I worked was so beautiful.

First time, I visited Orlando, I had so much trouble even before getting into the town. It was spring break season and was super busy in everywhere but everyone helped me through. they were so nice and warm to us/tourists.
I wanted to be apart of them, and a few years later I got to work in the town.
I really think I had an amazing opportunity to work in great location with nice people at the place where dreams come true!
The end of the day, I love helping others to make then happy and like working in guest services ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment