My Blog List

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Friends































Friends from home, friends from college, and friends from work.


They all are so different but supported each part of my life singnificantly....


Friends from work were little bit different.


I guess because everyone was coming from diversity of cultures and backgrand especially in


Orlando?

I started not to look for real friends and kept it cool for whatever to work.


By doing so, I feel like I started less caring about people from some point, and turned to be cold person.... :(


Is this like everyone has to go through in life if we live in somewhere far from hometown??


Anyway!


I am trying to be healther this year! drinking vege juice everyday :)!

and some wine we got for my sister's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment