My Blog List

Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Job!


Lately, I have been going to beautiful weddings, meeting new born babies, seeing my best friends husbands, and also girls who are still single and perfectly happy ;).


While I was in Orlando, I was getting caught up with daily routines and felt like I was ready for something new. I decided to stay in Kagoshima instead of moving to Tokyo which I was little sad about cause Tokyo will definetely gives me a lot of opportunities.... :(


Moving somewhere is very expensive here also, and to just move in we have to pay at least $2000 to $4000 for landroad or management.


Buying new furnitues and everything will be too much if I may only looking at living there a year or two. So I decided to stay home and find a job I can go from there.


Someone finally hired me without a year contract!!!

So I will start working at a hotel close to my house, this week!!!

I cannot wait!


I am looking forward to learn Japanese customer services and meet wonderful people!!


2 comments:

  1. naoko! good luck at the new job! i neeeed to talk to you about it... love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ashley!! I just started yesterday! It was really nice. I love their uniform ;).
    I wanna talk to you more stuff!!!
    Hope you are doing great and happy blated thanksgiving!!! miss you!!! love

    ReplyDelete