My Blog List

Monday, March 28, 2011

Yuki and Tatsuyuki's wedding in Kobe!

First time visiting Kobe! It was soooo beautiful!! I wish I had more time to do sightseeing :(. I would love to come back again to enjoy the city. About the wedding. It was sooooo amazing. since the city was closer to my friend, Yuki's husband, most of them were his friends and co-workers but got to saw a few friends from high school! For most of Japanese weddings, girls wear white dress first then change to different ones usually colored ones. Attendees always try to guess what color the brides are gonna change into. We guessed Yuki's gonna wear either blue or purple! but she chose the beautiful one!!!! Food was amazing also. I had the best steak ever!! Everything was delicious!! I had to travel alone since I didnt have any common friends with the bride but it was nice to see a new city.. made me wanna go visit more cities!

2 comments:

  1. looking GREAT nao. i just love when you post Japanese wedding pictures, they always look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley!!!
    I tried to post comments million times and everytime something goes wrong so I give up... :(
    anyway, I miss you!! the wedding was so beautiful!
    I will try to write you soon.

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete