My Blog List

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Dream girl!! ;)


Ashley Marie, BFF!!
Even though we live so far away, she is always in my heart ;).
I met her on Disney college program. She was one of my roommates out of five. I couldnt servive with out her!
I was so lucky to meet her, and she is one of the few people I still am in touch with after the program. I was still at the stage of learning
English especially in speaking but she was always super nice to me and understood me.. .
She is so sweet, nice, smart, strong and has everything I wish I did!!
She visits Orlando once or twice a year so we still get to hang out sometimes! now I'm back in Japan but I really would like to visit her in Pittsburgh, and see where she grew up. I feel like we have so much in common. We both like reading...
I remember when I was telling her how much I would like to visit Eastside of Canada because of the book I read when I was little. She came up with the book right away and told me that she just visited the memorial place or something and showed me some pictures. haha.
A car, I awalys thought I was gonna get "Honda, civic, silver, four doors."
She drives one. pluse we both lived in the city where we had enough public transportaions so didn't get driver's license until 21...lol.
Apple computer, I was gonna get but ended up getting HP, she has one!!!
Being reading or Japanese teacher(English for her) since I love reading, book and kids.
That's what she does now!!!
She is like a dream girl I wish I was.
I love her so much, and I am so lucky to have her in my life! I miss you!!!



2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. this made me cry happy tears. i love you SO much nao! miss you even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley!!
    Thank you so much for being such an amazing friend!! I miss you!!
    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete