My Blog List

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Home

After 17 hours(stop over Canada), I landed Tokyo, Japan.

It was super humit.... so felt hotter than it actually was!!!!

Stayed in Tokyo for a week, had some interviews and saw some old friends!

Customs of Japanese are coming back to me day by day like no one ever carry laptops...

Everything is done by cell-phone and computers are every where. Also most of the time,

ppl use subways or trains so its too heavy to carry them all the time.

morning trains were so packed... I waited for next train but it was packed again so I ended up

going in for the third time lol.

Train officers suggest us to go inside to push in more people lol.

There was no space between person to person. it was insane!!!!!!


Anyway, Tokyo had it all. it was amazing!


Came back to my hometown Kagoshima a couple days ago.

Enjoying slower life than Tokyo. It's a small town if I think about it.

I already saw some of my friends without planning.

I love it.. I really love this friendly and lovely town :)

I have been missing my boyfriend really bad.

We didnt have internet for a while or phone.

We finally got computers and internet so trying to do some webchat and super excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Naoko! Glad you made it home safe and sound! I hope I get to come see your town someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! and I still have to go visit Pittsburgh:(

    ReplyDelete